You know what’s hilarious? When I went back and looked at my post on this topic from last year at least half of the books on there I STILL haven’t read yet. AHAHAHAHA. Well, a lot of those I meant to get to this year, and some I did, but let’s just blame this one on 2020 (because I can so why not).
Here’s a list of books I’d like to get to before the end of the year. Like last year, I’m sure I won’t get through all of these, but they’re books I want to keep in mind to read soon!
- A Declaration of the Rights of Magicians by H. G. Parry
- Serpent & Dove by Shelby Mahurin
- The Name of All Things by Jenn Lyons
- The Order of the Pure Moon Reflected in Water by Zen Cho
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by T. J. Klune
- A Song of Blood & Stone by L. Penelope
- Aurora Blazing by Jessie Mihalik
- The Seventh Perfection by Daniel Polansky
- The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart
Usually December is one of my best reading months of the year, and I also have the last bit of November as extra time. It will be interesting to see how many of these I can get to before the end of the year. 🙂 Do you have any books you want to read before 2020 draws to a close? Leave a note in the comments, I’d love to chat!