On to the questions!
1. Carving pumpkins- what book would you carve up and light on fire?
I don’t think there’s a book that has made me that mad? I mean, sometimes a book will make me mad in a good way, like how angry I got at the sexism in The Calculating Stars, but I LOVED that book. Or sometimes a character will infuriate me, like Regal in Farseer by Hobb, but especially book two of that series–I wanted to throw it across the room! So maybe that one? But it’s hard to say that a book would move me to destroy it lol.
2. Trick or treat- what character is a treat, what character is a trick?
I’d say, maybe if we go by Six of Crows, I could see Mathias as a treat and Kez as a trick. Yeah, I think that works. 😀
3. Candy corn- what book is always sweet?
I wouldn’t call The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison sweet, however it’s always a book that leaves me full of positive feelings! I don’t know what can be sweeter than that.
4. Ghosts- what character would you love to visit you as a ghost?
None? That means they’d have to be dead? Maybe if they were already dead? Wait, what if they were already a ghost? Ummmmmmm, nope still can’t think of any, lol.
5. Dressing up in costume- what character would you want to be for a day?
Hmm this is tough. I don’t know if I’d like to be another character for a day! Maybe Elisabeth from Sorcery of Thorns. I love the world that one is set it and it’s a fun book. Grimoires!
6. Wizards and witches- what is your favorite Harry Potter moment?
I don’t think I have a favorite moment? Maybe that first trip to Diagon Alley. That was when you know how magical everything is. I want a wand!
7. Blood and gore- what book was so creepy that you had to take a break from it for awhile?
Definitely The Shining by Stephen King. The topiary scene did me in, basically. Those that have read it will know why lol. 🙂
And that wraps up another tag! Not tagging anyone but if you feel like filling this one out consider it tagged. 🙂