Well, there were a ton of books I would have liked to get to in 2020 but failed to do so. Some of this is because I was concentrating on back list books more than new releases but also just time and at one point I was in and out of a slump…wow. I’m just full of excuses haha. The truth is, there’s only so much time in the day and no matter how hard we try we’re never going to be able to get to every single book we want to read. But are just a few of the books I missed this year and would like to get to in the near future!
Awesome Books I Missed
- Unconquerable Sun by Kate Elliott
- The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Stewart
- The Once & Future Witches by Alix E. Harrow
- Black Sun by Rebecca Roanhorse
- Hollow Empire by Sam Hawke
Are there any books that you wish you could have squeezed in this year? Leave a note in the comments, I’d love to chat!