Well, here we are at my best of the best list. These are the ten books that I’m going with as my top favorite books I read over 2019. These books are pulled from my first three favorites list which can be found here: Part One, Part Two, and Part Three.
It was SOOOOO tough narrowing this down. Overall, these are books that made me feel lots of feelings while reading them. I’m definitely one that connects to books on an emotional level so that’s what makes a book tops for me. If you’re like me, maybe you’ll enjoy these too. And if you haven’t already definitely check out my first three favorites posts, there’s lots of great books I read this past year and maybe you’ll find your next favorite among them. 🙂
1. A Boy and His Dog at the End of the World by C. A. Fletcher
2. The Last Sun by K.D. Edwards
3. Dark Age by Pierce Brown
4. Wolfsong by T.J. Klune
5. The Dragon Republic by R.F. Kuang
6. The Kingdom of Copper by S.A. Chakraborty
7. Sorcery of Thorns by Margaret Rogerson
8. Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater
9. Silver in the Wood by Emily Tesh
10. The Girl with No Face by M.H. Boroson
So, that’s it, my final picks! Like I said, it was really tough to narrow this down to only ten books. There were so many books that could have easily made this list for one reason or another–there was just so much great SFF that came out this year, couple that with me getting to some back list stuff…well, it sure did make for a fantastic reading year. I can only hope 2020 will be just as fun and full of great reads. What do you think of my list? What are some of your favorites this year? Leave a note in the comments, I’d love to chat!