Well, last year I had a HUGE list of anticipated releases for 2019. This year I’m going to do something a little differently due to my reading goals with trying to concentrate on my current TBR (books I already own) and allowing myself primarily to only buy sequels to series I’m already reading. All that being said, there are still a lot of sequels set to come out this next year that I hope to be reading!
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken (Cursebreakers #2) by Brigid Kemmerer
- A Longer Fall (Gunnie Rose #2) by Charlaine Harris
- Cast in Wisdom (Chronicles of Elantra #15) by Michelle Sagara
- A Conjuring of Assassins by (Chimera #2) Cate Glass
- Stormsong (The Kingston Cycle #2) by C.L. Polk
- Breath of Gods (Legacy of the Heavens #3) by Tina LeCount Myers
- Night of the Dragon (Shadow of the Fox #3) by Julie Kagawa
- The Empire of Gold (The Daevabad Trilogy #3) by S.A. Chakraborty
- Unravel the Dusk (The Blood of Stars #2) by Elizabeth Lim
- The Silvered Serpents (The Gilded Wolves #2) by Roshani Chokshi
There are also a few non-sequels that I’m looking forward to in 2020 and maybe I can circumvent my book buying ban by getting my husband to buy them for me. The two that I’m most looking forward to is Unconquerable Sun by Kate Elliott (billed as a gender-swapped Alexander the Great in space) and Empire of the Vampire by Jay Kristoff (vampires!!!! by Kristoff!!!).
Those are some of the books I’m looking forward to! Thoughts on these? What are some that you’re looking forward to next year? Leave a note in the comments, I’d love to chat!