Thanks so much to Robin LeeAnn for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award! If you haven’t had a chance to check out Robin’s blog, please give it a click, thanks! This is my 2nd time being nominated, and I’m excited to fill this out, so let’s get going. 😀
WHAT IS THE SUNSHINE BLOGGER AWARD?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post/or on your blog.
1. What was the last book you loved so much?
Oh gosh, this is a tough one because I’ve read so many great books recently. Probably of the last several the one that made me most excited would be Wolfsong by TJ Klune. I never thought I’d love a shifter romance, but this book kind of made me love werewolves.
2. What is a character from a book that you can never forget?
Maia from The Goblin Emperor by Katherine Addison, I just love that book so much and I want to give Maia all the hugs ever. He’s too precious.
3. Has your genre of books you read changed since you were young?
Hmm, in some ways? I’ve always been into fantasy since I was little but I think I’ve also gone through a few fads over the years. At one point I was super into mysteries, then I went through a historical fiction phase. Then there were the romance years. I’ve been reading mostly SFF for the last several years now, with some of the others mixed in now and then.
4. How often do you actually go to a library anymore?
I used to LIVE at my library. Now days I mostly do digital check outs. Still, I try to go to my local branch at least once a month and check out some books.
5. What’s the one book you’ve always wanted to read but haven’t yet?
6. If you could choose anywhere in the world to read a book, where would you read one?
Somewhere outside where there is nature but there’s a cool breeze, somewhere with a view. I like gardens. And hills. But without a lot of people around. Sometimes I like going to Little Round Top at Gettysburg, but there’s usually too many tourists roaming around. I also like hanging out at Ladew Gardens. I don’t know where else in the world I’d rather be because I’ve never been there to test it before! Short answer: somewhere with a view and great weather.
7. What book world would you actually be okay with living in?
None! Unless there’s an actual utopia somewhere. Maybe a Star Trek novel lol.
8. What is some of your favorite book series?
- The Kate Daniels series by Ilona Andrews
- The Stephanie Plum books by Janet Evanovich
- The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher
I have a thing for mysteries still, I suppose, lol.
9. What animal do you wish could also read a book?
I don’t know…maybe a panda? Not my cat, that’s for sure. He’d get such a big head.
10. What’s the next few books you want to get?
- The Queen of Nothing by Holly Black
- Call Down the Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Hanged Man by KD Edwards
Looking forward to all of these~!
11. Have you ever read a book in a different language other than English before?
Nope! I only know English, sadly. Although I have read a few words in Japanese before when I was learning, using a manga, but I’m horribly out of practice and I never got really far because I’m terrible at sticking to things.
- Keikii from Keikii Eats Books
- Merline from Merline Reads
- Susy from Susy’s Cozy World
- Caitlin from Realms of My Mind
- Consu from Paper Eyed Girl
- Kitty Marie from Kitty Marie’s Reading Corner
- Paul from Paul’s Picks
- Para from To Other Worlds
- Evelyn from Evelyn Reads
- Crystal from Goddess in the Stacks
- Ashleigh from A Bookish Chick
QUESTIONS FOR MY NOMINEES:
- Have you ever read in any strange places, if so where?
- How are you doing with your reading challenges so far?
- Who is your favorite villain?
- What is your favorite animated film?
- What is the book you recommend the most to people?
- When do you do most of your reading?
- If you could have any animal as a pet what would it be?
- What is your favorite season of the year and why?
- What is another hobby you have besides reading?
- What is one thing people might be surprised to learn about you?
- What’s the book you’re currently reading and how it is so far?
That’s it! Thanks again to for the nomination and I hope you enjoy these questions!
18 thoughts on “Sunshine Blogger Award #2”
Loved reading your answers! And thanks for the tag!
Thanks, and you’re welcome!
Lol! Love your answer to number 9!
Pandas are my fav. I think they’d be bibliophiles if they could read. All cats would have a big head about it.
Congrats on your award.
Pandas are chill and just like to eat all day, true Hufflepuffs, I think they’d like watching tv over reading but if they knew how to read they’d probably like it lol. Thanks!
You’re welcome 😇
Great post! I loved reading all the answers!
I think the one with a panda is probably my favorite though. Never thought about a panda reading before, but that sounds cool.
Thanks! And thanks again for the tag!
No problem! You deserved it!
Your answers were lovely! And thanks for the tag!!
Thank you and you’re welcome!
I can’t stop laughing at your answer to question 5 hahaha.
Also now I can’t get the image of a panda reading a book out of my head and it is so precious
Hahahahaha, I think I meant to go back and finish that thought before posting and never did lololol. Congratulations on being the first to notice! Lol Just gonna leave it and pretend it’s intentional hahaha
Pandas are my fave. 🙂
Giving the cats the ability to read would be pretty dangerous 😂😂 And I’m in the same boat as you for reading in other languages. I tried to read a book in German when I was learning German but I gave up on both 😂
Yeah, cats would quickly take over the world if they could read lol.
Haha – No.5 answer made me laugh.
Yeah, I totally forgot to finish filling that one out, lol. Whoops! At least it’s making people laugh. 🙂