For those of us here in the US it’s one of our biggest holidays today, Thanksgiving! A day where we get together with family or friends and give thanks for all the great things we have in life but also since it’s family I’m sure there’s some drama involved as well. Also pilgrims or something. And turkey.
All I know is I have a four day weekend because my boss gives us Friday off as well and I’m going to be using this extra time (when I’m not out to dinner with my in-laws) to hopefully get a few things done.
- Read, read like the wind!
- Writing some reviews that are long overdue and some other blogging stuff
- Cataloging project
- Entering data into my reading spreadsheet so I can ready my year end stats (what do you mean I was supposed to be filling out this thing all year long and I haven’t updated it since March?)
- Maybe watching the rest of The Dragon Prince
- Maybe going to the movies, idk
- Probably ditching most of the above and seeing how many days in a row I can get away with lounging around in my pajamas all day long and then feeling horribly depressed that I didn’t get anything done because this is me and let’s face it, this is the most likely scenario ahahahahahahahaha
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans, both home and abroad, I hope you have a wonderful day spending it however you wish. I’ll get back to regular posting tomorrow, but for now I’m going to enjoy my holiday (and also eat lots of food). Cheers!
14 thoughts on “Happy Thanksgiving!”
Happy Thanksgiving Lisa😁
Thanks, to you as well, Tammy! 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving 🙂 Have a great weekend!
Thank you, Cathy! 🙂
Yay! Happy Thanksgiving!
Thanks, Paul! Hope you had a wonderful day. 🙂
Happy Thanksgiving! It sounds like you’ve got a great weekend lined up. Have fun with all the reading, I hope you can get caught up.
Thanks! If everything goes to plan I should be pretty productive. I’ve gotten a lot of cataloging done today and audiobook listening, hopefully will be able to make my other goals too! 🙂
A four-day weekend sounds so wonderful! Enjoy!
Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃
Thank you! It’s been good so far. 🙂
I know this is late (sorry- I too am playing catch up) but I hope you had a happy thanksgiving and are enjoying your long weekend!
Thanks Sarah, it’s been good so far! 🙂
I hope you had a great thanksgiving and I also hope that you lounged around in your pjs as much as possible without the guilt – definitely not a thing to feel guilty over imo. I love my pajamas.
Thanks Lynn, it was a great day! I’ve got some really comfy pj’s too so it’s been a treat. I did have to go out a couple of times for things but really I’ve spent a lot of time lounging and reading or cataloging so it’s been a fairly chill yet productive long weekend. 🙂