I am perpetually behind in everything so I have a bit of an irregular post today. (What else is new? Hah)
I like making to-do lists so I’m going to talk a bit about my goals for this weekend, this first free weekend in over a month where I hope to get some stuff accomplished finally!
I’m writing this as my husband drives us up to PA from MD to my friend’s comic shop, listening to Dark Age by Pierce Brown on my headphones while he listens to It by Stephen King through the car speakers. Just to give an idea of how serious I am about multitasking to get things done–I have no time to waste this weekend!
- I have a special post I’m working on tomorrow for The Hanged Man promo street team event with the help of other members of #TeamDeath.
- I have other #TeamDeath things to catch up on. Look for some fun social posts coming over the next week!
- I’m catching up on my reading for The Dragon’s of Autumn Twilight readalong hosted by Jason from Off The TBR
- Hoping to get something like 2-4 reviews written
- Need to preschedule some other posts and figure out what to do for the next few Friday posts
- Work on reading Dark Age while getting some house projects done
- Hopefully finish this novella I’m reading for r/fantasy book bingo
- If I have time, work on my cataloging project
- Speaking of house projects, I started this project of tearing up the grass from around our new AC unit and putting stones down (want to keep cut grass from entering the unit and clogging it up), so I’m hoping to finish that up this weekend. Just bought a new shovel and gloves so wish me luck!
So, those are my weekend plans, such as they are. What are your plans this weekend? Reading any good books? Catching up on blogging? Or is other life plans taking priority? Leave a note in the comments, I’d love to chat! Enjoy your weekend, everyone!