For those of us here in the US it’s one of our biggest holidays today, Thanksgiving! A day where we get together with family or friends and give thanks for all the great things we have in life but also since it’s family I’m sure there’s some drama involved as well. Also pilgrims or something. And turkey.
All I know is I have a four day weekend because my boss gives us Friday off as well and I’m going to be using this extra time (when I’m not out to dinner with my in-laws) to hopefully get a few things done.
- Read, read like the wind!
- Writing some reviews that are long overdue and some other blogging stuff
- Cataloging project
- Entering data into my reading spreadsheet so I can ready my year end stats (what do you mean I was supposed to be filling out this thing all year long and I haven’t updated it since March?)
- Maybe watching the rest of The Dragon Prince
- Maybe going to the movies, idk
- Probably ditching most of the above and seeing how many days in a row I can get away with lounging around in my pajamas all day long and then feeling horribly depressed that I didn’t get anything done because this is me and let’s face it, this is the most likely scenario ahahahahahahahaha
Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow Americans, both home and abroad, I hope you have a wonderful day spending it however you wish. I’ll get back to regular posting tomorrow, but for now I’m going to enjoy my holiday (and also eat lots of food). Cheers!